Yes! The XOGO Mini 2 and XOGO Mini 2b are based on the same RPi4 single board design. Follow the instructions below to upgrade your device or simply buy a new SD card with the upgrade included! Here: Mini 2b Upgrade Card
Although the XOGO Mini 2 and XOGO Mini 2b automatically upgrade within their version, jumping to the 2b firmware requires an SD card flash. Thankfully, the process is easy!
- Delete the player you plan to upgrade from XOGO Manager. The player will need to be added back later so remember the player name and playlist assigned
- Remove the SD card: https://youtu.be/Jb5vmllzA_c
- Download Balena Etcher: https://www.balena.io/etcher/
- Download latest XOGO Mini 2b Firmware: https://bit.ly/xogomini2b
- Unzip firmware and use Etcher to burn image on the SD card. You will need an SD card reader in your computer or you can buy one for around $5 USD
- Put the SD card back in the XOGO Mini and boot. The first boot is longer than normal
- Join the XOGO Mini back to your account by following the on-screen instructions
- Re-assign playlist
Congratulations! You are now running the XOGO Mini 2b!